How can we help? 👋

How do I submit a travel report for a member of my group?

When you start at MIT or switch to supporting a new set of faculty, the finance team will work with travel support to adjust which PI’s profiles in Concur you are able to see and submit reports for.

However, since group members change more frequently, and since there are much more of them, this isn’t managed by the finance team.

As an administrative assistant, you can submit a travel report on behalf of a member in your group by simply requesting to be added to their Concur profile as a delegate.

Simply send an email to and request to be made a delegate of the group member’s account so that you can create travel reports for them.

This is particularly important to set up in cases where the group member is looking to be reimbursed for a certain amount; any check that is written will now default to their name instead of yours.

Did this answer your question?