Complete the p-card application below and email it to email@example.com.
- Be sure to complete the p-card training detailed in our Guide to Purchasing, as you will not be issued a card until the training and in-training-only form has been completed.
- DO NOT use the main p-card application form used in your training. The form below has additional fields filled out for you to simplify your application process.
- You DO NOT need to complete any of the MIT accounting information on page 3.
- Again, return these forms either to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the sender of your Guide to Purchasing onboarding email, who will complete all additional fields on your behalf. DO NOT email this form to the Director of Administration and Finance.
- If you will not be picking up your card on campus, please include on the form an address for it to be mailed to, or if you would like it held for pickup.
- If you are a temporary employee, you are required to be in your role for at least three months before you can apply for an MIT credit card.
- By using a p-card within DMSE, you agree to DMSE’s p-card documentation policy
This p-card application is specific to DMSE applicants only; do not redistribute.