How can we help? 👋

I’m leaving MIT—what do I do with my card?

Getting rid of your p-card if you leave MIT

If you’re leaving MIT and have a procurement card, make sure:

  1. There are no outstanding charges on your p-card
  1. You have submitted documentation for all charges on your p-card

If you’re all set on these fronts, then:

  1. Send an email to telling them you are leaving and your card should be deactivated.
  1. Return the card to the DMSE Finance office so that we may dispose of it.
That’s it!
Did this answer your question?